Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers Training - Belgium - October 15th, 2013
Comstor Belgium, Medialaan 28B, 1800 Vilvoorde
Location :Comstor Belgium, Medialaan 28B, 1800 Vilvoorde
WHAT IS IT?
½ day of technical hands-on training around Cisco Unified Computing System C-series rack servers. During this course we will provide you with an update on the Cisco rack server products and their competitive advantages, after which we will continue with a hands-on training module on how to configure these servers and how to use the management options. Following this session you will have the opportunity to discuss specific customer cases or projects during 1-on-1 meetings with our Comstor data center sales and technical experts.
WHEN IS IT?
Tuesday October 15th, 2013 from 10:00 until 13:30 hr., including lunch from 12:30 till 13:30 hr.
1-on-1 meetings with our Comstor data center experts from 13:30 until 15:30 hr. (optional)
WHERE IS IT?
WHO SHOULD COME?
Pre-Sales Engineers, System Engineers and Field Engineers
• Introduction on Comstor Data Center value add services
• Overview of Cisco UCS C-Series rack mount servers
• Competitive comparison and promotions
• Hands-on installation of VMware vSphere ESXI 5.1 on a Cisco C22 server
This training will help participants to:
• Get the demo server for only $300
• Understand and position Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers
• Learn the basic configuration set-up
• Learn to use the management options
• Understand the advantages and ease-of-use of Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers
• Use your expertise and the server from the training to convince your partners during demo sessions and for Proof of Concept requests.
If you wish to attend this training please click the registration button:
If you want to plan a 1-on-1 meeting with the Comstor Data Center experts, please check the box “Schedule a 1-on-1 meeting” in the registration form, or contact your Comstor Account Manager on +32 2 401 6000 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly ask to bring your laptop with Ethernet port to attend the training.